Penalties and Disqualification Periods

Drivers who have long disqualification periods may be able to apply for their disqualification periods to be lifted by the court. We can assist you in this regard.

If you had lost a penalty notice or you were unaware of it and before you know it you have an enforcement order from Revenue NSW, you can take the matter to court.  Once Revenue NSW are notified the enforcement order will be placed on hold pending the court outcome. 

Contact us for more information.